Z215

Sep 10, 2001
i'M NEW TO THE 2 STROKES, I just bought a 91 cr 125 to paly with. I'll be mostly trail riding and palying around. The bike bogs and stalls when the rpms get low, but screams mid-top.....Iit has a pro-circuit pipe, not sure about the sprocket. I would like to be able to pull the front wheel in first without it being wide open...Now it doesnt feel like it wants to pull unless I rev the heck out of it.....Any advise or help is appreciated....

KawieKX125

~SPONSOR~
Oct 9, 2000
What you describe is a typical 125. You can get the cylinder ported by eric gorr for bottom end, a torque pipe, and different reeds and achieve the desiired results or just get a big bore.:) ;)

Z215

Sep 10, 2001
Dang, I was hopin I could change the jets or some other quick fixes and get more bottom end....I have no need to go warp speed and will not be racing, since I'm an old family guy!!!!!

125 rider

Sponsoring Member
Oct 1, 2000
Get rid of the pro-circuit and get an fmf fatty. I have one on my yz and it is a hill climbing trail monster with torque to spare.

Z215

Sep 10, 2001
FMF

I have seen the FMF ads for the gnarly and such. Which would offer the most torque? And how effective

tristan68

Mar 14, 2001
FATTY OR SST would produce most low end, i would also suggest

to try CARBON TECH low end reeds cheapest area to start at to find some

low end compared to pipes and porting, made a big difference with my

01 CR125, make sure your jetting is correct.

Top Bottom