unclefista240

Apr 23, 2007
i need to rebuild the forks on my 95 rm 250 i bought a manual that the guy claimed covered my bike but the manual is for a 1990.Does anyone know what tools i should get,oil capacity,and what type of forks they are i found a brocure and it says theyre twin chamber with a sealed cartridge?

unclefista240

Apr 23, 2007
re: forks 1995 rm250

ok so i got the manual the seals and wipers and am gonna buy the fork seal drivers from RSW Racing on ebay theyre like $41 shipped. the good thing is he makes sizes that tusk(rockymountain atvmc),and msr(overpriced)dont sell ive got it alland the good thing about the RSWdrivers they offer them in45/46mm thatlldo all of my neighbors bikes and some of theyre friends bikes as well. ive watched all the step by step videos and i plan to film my first attempt and if it goes well ill offer a link to it. wish me luck. i doubt theyve seen a rebuild.one thing that worries me is that the bushings are taost,and i cant find any oem alternatives and it seems to be getting costly.and weather permitting i want to get one last ride in before a tear down. we,ll see any thoughts on the bushings.

Top Bottom