mrbell

Aug 21, 2004
:bang: I have not figured out what to do with this bike. It starts and idles fine, but when I get on the juice it bogs down. I have a new plug, clean air filter, clean jets, decarbed exhaust and piston face. One problem I cant pinpoint is that when we nurse it around the yard and hit a bump the horn beeps and the kill switch doesnt work. I cant find any frayed or pinched wires. Am I just gonna have to eat it and take it to a shop?Also, does anybody know the gas/oil ratio for a 1995 kx-250?

matt-itude

Jul 6, 2004
Im thinking the kill switch just grounds the circut when you push it so mabey locate and check your grounds both on the frame and engine and make sure they are grounded to each other. the horn could just be honking from back fed voltage from a bad or loose ground connection. good luck with it!

pyrofreak

Apr 9, 2003
32:1 is a solid ratio to work with. Im having issues with my '01 KE100, bad voltage regulator i think. I think that Kawasaki should pay the employees that work on the electrical equipment a bit more. Lol. Workin on the bike is half the fun. ;-P

Top Bottom