2 stroke or 4 stroke

dirtracer1996

Apr 16, 2009
Hello Everyone,
I Was Wondering SHould I Get A 2 Stroke Or A 4 Stroke.
I Will Be Doing Most Of My Repairs and Maitnenece.
I Am 14 150 lbs.
I Was Thinking About Geting A CRF150R.
What Yall THink About This Bike?

HAYSHAKER170

Nov 17, 2005
2 strokes will always be better. Less/cheaper/easier maintenance. Less initial cost. More fun. More bang for the buck. It's the age old argument. It's like asking what's better blondes or brunettes. What the heck, get one of each!

dirtracer1996

Apr 16, 2009
HAYSHAKER170 said:
2 strokes will always be better. Less/cheaper/easier maintenance. Less initial cost. More fun. More bang for the buck. It's the age old argument. It's like asking what's better blondes or brunettes. What the heck, get one of each!

Haha.
Yeah I Get What Your Saying.
Im Thinking About Getting A 4 Stroke.
How Does A CRF150r sound? :laugh:

02stampede

Jan 5, 2009
What kind of riding are you gonna be doing and and how much experience do you have? The 150 would be an okay choice for now but you might outgrow it in a couple years when you hit a growth spurt.

dirtracer1996

Apr 16, 2009
02stampede said:
What kind of riding are you gonna be doing and and how much experience do you have? The 150 would be an okay choice for now but you might outgrow it in a couple years when you hit a growth spurt.
Racing Trails.
I Have Moderate Experince Preeviously had a CRF150F.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
If you're riding the trails get a trail bike. The 150r is a really high maintenance bike to ride trails with.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…