tristan

Jun 12, 2001
I was just wondering were i should start all of my clickers at on my cr125? i am a 150 lbs. novice rider. Really i am just asking if anyone knows what all the clickers, front and back, should be set at for stock specs. I bought the bike used and started playing with the high and low speed compression on the shock and now i dont like the way it feels. I want to start the shock and fork all over again and then adjust from them. so if anyone knows where they are set at stock, or knows a website that will tell me, please let me know. Also does anyone know how to adust the preload ring on the shock, i tried to lossen the top ring first but it wouldnt budge. What tools do i use to lossen it.
Thanks

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
You will find the suspension stiff at 150lb.The std clicker positions are almost in the centre-something like 12 out on comp and rebound.High speed comp try 1.5 turns out.

tristan

Jun 12, 2001
Thank You very much. Does anyone know how to adjust the preload ring on the shock. Everytime i try to lossen the lock (top) ring it wont move. Does anyone know what tools i should use to adjust it.
Thanks for the help!!!

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
The lock ring may need to be soaked in penetrating oil overhight to loosen its grip.Then you need a long punch and a hammer.I use a large punch with a small v ground into the end to help get a better purchase on the knarled nut.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom