2002 250 EXC RFS - Bought I think !

Flying Scot

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 13, 2002
 :aj: Closed the deal today - I think ! $4500 and I should see it Tuesday. Picture attached I think !

KTM 2002 250 EXC RACING FOUR STROKE  
It has all the best performance parts CRD and KTM have to offer.

This KTM has a CRD exhaust silcencer/spark arrestor that is 91 DB while gaining horsepower! CRD worked out the jetting specs for a sizeable HP boost over stock.

The 250 includes KTM's SXS front and rear wheels with black anodized DID round-section rims. KTM's SXS fork preload adjuster caps. TAG Metals beautiful upper and lower triple clamps. The chassis has CRD's polished skid plate and frame guards. A Zip-Ty rear caliper holder/disc guard and a SDG complete seat kit with much better foam than stock.

This particular bike has the European turn signal/horn stalk on the handlebars, steering lock, and the optional KTM SXS electronic speedometer/odometer. The bike has the unique Ligne Racing/CRD graphics and their signature silver/black racing team color scheme.It is currently registered in California and has a green-sticker that is valid until 2005.

Only problem may be since it was imported from Europe I may find that replacement of certain items will be difficult to get. Where do I start and what should I do from here ?

:yeehaw:

Attachments

• 2002 ktm 250 exc rfs.jpg
    2002 ktm 250 exc rfs.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 250

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Originally posted by Flying Scot
 :aj: Where do I start and what should I do from here ?

:yeehaw:

I dunno, but if it were me I would just start ridng it.

Top Bottom