Flying Scot

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 13, 2002
Unfortunately the wife won't know until Monday - I don't want to ruin her Easter.

This is it and the info that was with it -

KTM  2002 250 EXC RACING FOUR STROKE         

2002 KTM 250 EXC RFS.
It has all the best performance parts CRD and KTM have to offer.

This KTM has a CRD exhaust silcencer/spark arrestor that is 91 DB while gaining horsepower! CRD worked out the jetting specs for a sizeable HP boost over stock.

The 250 includes KTM's SXS front and rear wheels with black anodized DID round-section rims. KTM's SXS fork preload adjuster caps. TAG Metals beautiful upper and lower triple clamps. The chassis has CRD's polished skid plate and frame guards. A Zip-Ty rear caliper holder/disc guard and a SDG complete seat kit with much better foam than stock.

This particular bike has the European turn signal/horn stalk on the handlebars, steering lock, and the optional KTM SXS electronic speedometer/odometer. The bike has the unique Ligne Racing/CRD graphics and their signature silver/black racing team color scheme.It is currently registered in California and has a green-sticker that is valid until 2005. 

Do ya like it !  Now I feel bad because I was workin a deal on a KDX 220 but it was taken to long and I want to go to paragon on the 3 & 4th and hang out with PapaKeith and meet some of the guys and gals I've been talkin too.

I am going to take it slow not like that d... KX 250 I bought last year which kicked my a.. but I see Lissa has no problems winning on. She's my Idol.

No it's not a dress the Scot's wear, it's a KILT

Check it out and let me know if $4500 was a deal.

Attachments

• 2002 ktm 250 exc rfs.jpg
    2002 ktm 250 exc rfs.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 149

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Man, I think thats a good looking bike man! Good job! I have no idea on the vlaue though. :)

Flying Scot

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 13, 2002
Thanks Milk. I knew you were worth talkin to in the Chat. I am still going to be barely alive after my wife finds out. Did I ever say what a great Gal she is ?

Attachments

• 2002 ktm 250 exc rfs 2.jpg
    2002 ktm 250 exc rfs 2.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 136

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
That's a sweet KTM. I'd say $4500 is a deal. (I'm easy, though.)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Smokin' deal!!!

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
Wow, that's the nicest looking KTM I've ever seen! Sounds like the price was right too! Let's hear a ride report. :yeehaw:

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Originally posted by Flying Scot
No it's not a dress the Scot's wear, it's a KILT 

Well of course it's a KILT!!!!!

Way good deal and sweet ride!!!!

Kevin

Flying Scot

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 13, 2002
CRD is a manufacturer in Europe that supplies Exhausts, Skid plates and some other aftermarket accessories to most of the popular brand bikes.

It appears that this bike might have been the companies attempt at marketing themselves in the States. BUT being French they changed their minds and went home deciding that this was not the right time to invade the USA. :thumb:

Last edited:
Top Bottom