renaudkx250

Dec 31, 2008
hey, i have a 2002 kx 250, i want to know what i can do to get the most power out of it that i can, i do some track riding, and lots of pit riding and climb some pretty big hills, so far i have done to it is put an fmf shortysilencer on it, its got the stock gearing, (13,49) looking at gearing it down, im mainly looking for mid and bottom end, but still be able t have a little bit of top end, and info is greatly appretiated!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Eric Gore 310 kit with Mobetta porting! Most botom end you'll get for the buck! Be sure to secure your arms to your shoulder sockets.:)

renaudkx250

Dec 31, 2008
what about bolt ons? my motor is sent out right now for porting and polishing, and looking at maybe running a high comp. piston. how much is the 310 big bore kit anyways, kinda caught my attention ahah

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
renaudkx250 said:
what about bolt ons? my motor is sent out right now for porting and polishing, and looking at maybe running a high comp. piston. how much is the 310 big bore kit anyways, kinda caught my attention ahah
Contact Forward Motion for a quote. I won the bike in the DRN raffle, search the forums for the "DRN Project Bike" or "Mamba". I later upgraded to the 03 YZ 450F. The 450 was a brutal power house but really was no comparison to the Mamba.
Brian

Top Bottom