fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Here is the District 14 Enduro schedule for next year...

April 17th - Roselawn, Indiana
May 1st - Kalkaska, MI
June 18/19 - Wolverine/Harrison, MI (see below)
July 17th - Marquette, MI (NATIONAL)
August 14th - Roselawn, Indiana
August 21st - Moorestown, MI (NATIONAL)
October 9th - Upland, Indiana
November 6th - Goshen, Indiana

The Wolverine/Harrison event will be a two day race, but will count as one for points and trophies. Each day will be 3 hours of riding and will have later start times to allow for travel.

Family Enduro Series

April 30th - Kalkaska, MI
July 16th - Marquette, MI
August 20th - Moorestown, MI

Same schedule as last year. It did not work out to add a fourth event in the Fall. We are working to improve on our initial year of this series.

The Hare Scrambles schedule was also determined this weekend, but I did not get a copy.

Mike

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Thanks Mike!

Who's got Kalkaska?

bbarel

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 13, 2003
Is Kalkaska going to have much event trail or is it mostly on the orv trails?

Did Moorstown finally get permission to make event trail again or are they going to run the National on orv trails?

Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
I know of a few sections on the Kasky race that will be pretty nasty...

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Now that's a schedule! Nice spacing... :cool:

It'll be interesting to find out the details of the Harrison / Wolverine event.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Smit Dog,

In order to be considered for a trophy at the H/W event, you will be required to ride your bike from Wolverine to Harrison on Saturday night. Anyone who trailers their bike between the two cities will be eligible for the girlyman award. More details to follow....

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Well alrighty then!

Better start working on putting a pit crew together..... Hey RickShaw.... whatcha doing the weekend of June 18th?

Could this be the return of the muti-day enduro? And Monday we ride into Lansing???

team-green32

MAGA
Mi. Trail Riders
Mar 27, 2001
Chicago
Moorestown is a national now?

Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
In order to be considered for a trophy at the H/W event, you will be required to ride your bike from Wolverine to Harrison on Saturday night.

Holy $H%#!!! That is a long ways!!! Something smells... I think it's you Mike 'cause your full of crap! I hope...

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Bring it on...

I'm ready to take the new wicked fast two fiddy in the woods. Ain't she pretty??? :aj: Even has the "SS" number plates on her for the new old farts class I'll be riding this season. Me and old man Donnie Marsh will be doing battle...... :yeehaw:

Attachments

• 2005drn.jpg
    2005drn.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 92

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
What are you doing Freddie, trying to get me going!

Bring it on, I couldn't ask for a better competetor.

Long live AA Racing. (Advil/Aleve)

Don

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Don Marsh said:
What are you doing Freddie, trying to get me going!

Bring it on, I couldn't ask for a better competetor.

Long live AA Racing. (Advil/Aleve)

Don

No smack talk Don, I meant "bring on" the D 14 series....I wanna ride again. Last ride was New Paris national. Are ya studding up this brick this winter?

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
I would love to stud "the brick", but this nasty thing I have going called WORK has been taking up to much time.
I will have to see what Jan. brings.
I know you weren't talking smack just wanted to get you going!
Don

TCTrailrider

Jan 19, 2004
I know you weren't talking smack just wanted to get you going!

No talking smack here but that KTM of Fred T looks like it will smoke the Flying Brick. Don, maybe its time to start smoking again. :laugh:

Last edited:

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Thanks for the words of confidence Denny!
Some riding partner you are. I take enough greif from the orange yahoos as it is without your help.
But I do like the smell of smoke when passing orange bikes when they are running & not broke down..
But remenber the Surgon General says smoke hazardous to your health!
Don

UP Magoo

Apr 4, 2002
Thanks Mike for the schedule!
Looks like it'll be a fun year! Cool we've got a couple of "new" events with Kalkaska and Wolverine/Harrison.
So with eight events, we still only get to drop one, right?
Any changes to the Worker Points Rule? They really should change it back to the way it used to be (best finish points for working), so more people will help at the events.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
We did not discuss the number of "drops", but I think the rules say that you need 9 events before we can drop two events.
No change in the worker points. They just changed this rule last year.
A couple of rule changes - if the final timed check is not at the posted finish mileage, notice must be provided on the route sheet. Also, we clarified the time frame when the points awarded can be appealed. It was a big deal last year in the C class. Rather than only have one event to make a change, the new rule states that you have two events to catch an error.

These changes should be posted on the D14 Enduro website in the near future.

Mike

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Mike - You left out that the bike ride from Wolverine to Harrison will be a night ride.

Young Ted

Top Bottom