BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I really liked the format. More heat races with fewer riders. More exciting IMO. I'm more impressed with RC now more than ever. For someone not chasing a championship, he's kicking some arse and smiling the whole time. Congrats RC!

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
It was great to see RC out there in dominating fashion. There will never be another like him. An X Gold is a nice accomplishment, but every one of RC's AMA wins impresses me more.

Langston is red hot right now, and I think he will continue to ride well for the rest of the outdoor season.

The SuperMoto race was fun to watch. Always love to see Wardy represent for us old guys, and really wanted him to win. Ping for the Bronze was a pleasant surprise, too.

Hollowpoint

Aug 4, 2007
Ive always been wondering about this...How much money is put into those bikes? Like say with the price to buy a bike and than deck it out with everything how much would it probally come to around?(This of course without sponsors)

JD_MXRacer

Nov 27, 2006
My favorite event is the new moto x racing. I cant stand big air. it is boring to me. sk8 and bmx. i havent watched 1 second of xgames live. I got x games tv and watch all of it the next day. and then highlight from other xgames

Ryan314

Feb 4, 2007
Ya the Moto x racing is really fantastic. RC better come back next year :)

Did any of you watch the RallyX today? friggen awesome! Even though Pastrana, Block, and McRae all fell short of the gold :(

The semifinal race Pastrana vs. Foust was one of the best races I've ever seen! And Foust's come back in the final was RIDICULOUS!

Love watching those WRX's rip through the course... makes me love my WRX more and more :) Here's a pic of my WRX:

6.jpg

Mint.jpg

crkid33

Jun 20, 2007
thats one nasty car. very clean. i just plain love watching the Xgames from surfing to watching the chicks tear it up on the vert. hopefully ill be at xgames 14. maybe get to see the double backflip.

Hollowpoint

Aug 4, 2007
Ryan314- Nice clean car. Its got that mean look to it? Just curious, ever think about smoking the headlights and the fog lights yellow or something? I see you have the top eyelid part like that... Youll look like you own a modern Batman mobile :P

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
That skate crash was Brutal! That is crasy he walked away. I was able to catch the moto part, but not most of it. I need some tivo!

cnielse5

~SPONSOR~
Feb 22, 2005
The Moto X racing was good event. I really expected more out of Reed, I was impressed that Pastrana did as well as he did. I was impressed with langston and windham. Supermoto was a good race too.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Ryan314 said:
^:rotfl: :rotfl:

They drive WRX's, tuned by STI (Subaru Technica International). WRX STI.

"STI" is not a car, it's a tuning company.

Really? An STI comes factory with a turbo 2.5, while the WRX comes with a turbo 2.2. Here, do some research... http://www.subaru.com/shop/model_consideration.jsp?model=IMPREZAWRX
The STI is a production Subaru vehicle with a larger engine than the WRX, though they share the same body. The differences also extend to the suspension and interior appointments. Before you start laughing at someone, you really sure make sure you know what you're talking about! :rotfl:

Ryan314

Feb 4, 2007
Look, what I was trying to say is it's a WRX. When he said "I think they drive STI's" all I was trying to say was, an "STI" is a WRX. Sorry if he was offended by my emotions :coocoo: .

And, I've owned Subaru's all my life, so don't tell me I need to do research.

And, FYI, 02-05 WRX is a 2.0. 06-08 is a 2.5. Never was the US model WRX a 2.2. And the WRX STI has always been 2.5 (in the USA).

Kthxbai.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Yeah, I did some research of my own. The first gen wrx was 2.0, sorry for the mis info. I did see the change to 2.5 in later years. I get a 'lil crabby when mocked :yell: . But hey iz all gud. :laugh:

Top Bottom