PeterEXC520

Dec 4, 2000
Hi guys,

we're currently planning our vacation for October 2005 and we'd like to enjoy the 24h race in Glen Helen.
Maybe we could meet there for a little pow wow between Germans and Americans?

Have a nice day,

Peter - from cold & rainy Germany

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
I hope you have a safe trip.

It should be a fun race be at.
Unfortunately, its the same weekend as dirtweek in OK and our District 37 GhostRyder Enduro my club hosts. I will be at one of those two events. FYI the Enduro is on Sunday and is located about 2 hours from Glen Helan. If you'd like to come out to it. Directions will be posted in this forum.

Is this your first visit to Socal?
Also, are you in the 24 hr race or just watching?

Have fun and welcome.

PeterEXC520

Dec 4, 2000
Hi,

scar tissue said:
I hope you have a safe trip.

It should be a fun race be at.
Unfortunately, its the same weekend as dirtweek in OK and our District 37 GhostRyder Enduro my club hosts. I will be at one of those two events. FYI the Enduro is on Sunday and is located about 2 hours from Glen Helan. If you'd like to come out to it. Directions will be posted in this forum.

Is this your first visit to Socal?
Also, are you in the 24 hr race or just watching?

Have fun and welcome.

Since I'm not flying the plane this part should be safe :laugh:
Unfortunately the dirtweek is too far off our route, the enduro sounds pretty interesting. Are there some good spots to take pictures? If you take a look at my website www.gp-racing.de you'll find a couple of pictures taken earlier this year.

This is going to be my third visit to SoCal and the total count is around 14 or something like that. I'm not going to be there as rider since I'd like to return in one piece.

Have a good day,

Peter

Top Bottom