bclark001

Sep 12, 2007
I have found an exellent 2 stroke tuning guide from graham bell in multiple formats including PDF it is very extensive and detailed I have just glanced through it but it looks very interesting

for whom ever is interested

[Mod Edit - Link removed]

Last edited by a moderator:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
While we appreciate you posting a link to some good info you've found, that particular link is to a scan of a copyright protected book. If it were a scan posted by the author then it would be fine, but anything else is a clear violation. Given the outstanding work that Graham Bell has provided to two-stroke tuners with his books over the years, it only seems fair we respect his copyright.

bclark001

Sep 12, 2007
OOPS sorry did not see that i would not purposly steal someones hardwork i think eric gorrs got a book out i'd rather give him the money instead. anyone have it?

EDIT: I should have cought that. 100+ pages of awesome info for free I should have known better :|

Last edited:

bclark001

Sep 12, 2007
cool thanks it may be a few weeks untill i get it looks like allot of info there 18$ thats cheap what a good guy

thanks Rich

DougRoost

~SPONSOR~
May 3, 2001
They are indeed great books and well worth the money. I often think they should be required reading before anyone is allowed to post a technical question since these books not only have the answers but also the background .

Top Bottom