zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
http://www.dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?t=46948&highlight=oneal+hardwear+boots

Thought I'd give a long term report, since there are a lot of these available on closeout. Oneal changed them for 2005.

They're still comfortable, but haven't sacked out anymore than when they were a year old. A few seams have started to lose stitches, mainly on the ankle where the plastic is sewn to the boot. The skywalk soles are still in good shape. The buckle straps don't hold their position that well, but I'm not picky and don't notice if one side is different than the other.

And re: the waterproof thing, my feet have never gotten wet while riding doing water crossings, falling in puddles, etc. Go figure.

All in all they've held up great. I was surprised when I realized they're almost 3 years old. I finally had a little snafu, which was cause for that reflection, and now this update. I just lost a buckle strap (mentioned above). I called Oneal up, and within a few minutes had not one but two being mailed to me, free of charge. That's great service. :cool:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

FRESH VIDEO

Top Bottom