Scott in KC

~SPONSOR~
Aug 28, 2000
Anybody seen graphics on sale right now?? I've checked a few places Hipersports & Rockymtn., they had them but are now sold out. :silly:

Scott in KC

~SPONSOR~
Aug 28, 2000
Follow-up!

Ended up ordering the '01 White Brothers graphics by CEET. They look great, shiney, good quality and went on fairly easy for a first timer! :)

Got 'em from Jeff at MX South, had them drop shipped in 2 days!!

MRKRacing125

Oct 24, 2000
yea the Troy graphics are awsome, kinda sucks that I got sponsored by FMF and have to run there graphics, but I am pumped. FMF graphics loook good 2

DPW

~SPONSOR~
Jan 23, 2000
Scott in KC,

Is there a picture of the White Brothers graphics on the MX South web page ? I have some nice looking graphics on the White Brothers team bikes I'm wondering if they are the same.

Thanks

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
That is sweet Scott! You just don't quit do you? That is the coolest WZ426 in town!

DPW

~SPONSOR~
Jan 23, 2000
Thanks Scott, those are the ones. I'll be calling Jeff this week. If you mind me asking how did you send on them, around fifty ?

Scott in KC

~SPONSOR~
Aug 28, 2000
Jamie, that used YZ tank I got was drivng me nuts because it was so dull & scratched up. I mean the bike is new and between the that & the Yamaha plastic it looked like it was 20 years old. Now it's shiny, happy & fast. Can't wait to see your Hurricane Kit!

DPW, I spent $57 on them and $16 for the N-style airbox carbon covers. There are a couple of other WB graphics kits available too, I almost got the ones with the big white blocks, kinda like the Factory Effex ones you see, but cooler. I don't know what the deal is with some of the new Yamaha aftermarket graphics, but baby blue, orange?? Aweful looking. Orange & blue DO NOT mix...just ask Blue Thunder & Big Lou!!!

Top Bottom