Enjoy Mfg Graphics - Comment on Company and Graphics

robwbright

Apr 8, 2005
I was shopping for graphics for the new to me 03 YZ250f and I saw these:

http://www.enjoymfg.com/products/graphic-kits/limited-edition/argyle.html

I thought an argyle style might be fitting for an attorney's bike . . . :laugh: . . .

. . . and I think it looks "pimp" - as the kids would say.

Didn't know much about the company - but gave it a shot.

The graphics are really nice - got them on the bike and they do fit well and look very good.

I had one problem, though - one of the air box graphics wouldn't stick for some reason (probably user error). It was sticky and had glue on it, so it must have been something on the air box (although I prepped it like everything else).

Anyway, I tried adding 3M glue to it and that just screwed it all up - the plastic the graphic is made out of deformed and crinkled up - that sucked because I had an almost complete graphics kit.

I contacted the company on Monday and explained my situation and told them that I'd like to buy another left side airbox graphic.

Today I received both airbox graphics in the mail free of charge - Enjoy even paid for the postage of $5.65. Fast and Free - my kind of fix!

Thus, if you like any of their graphics, I’d encourage you to try them out. They know how to do business.

My bike is currently disassembled for suspension work, new bearings, frame cleaning, etc. . . I’ll post before and after pics when it’s back together.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
robwbright said:
I thought an argyle style might be fitting for an attorney's bike . . . :laugh: . . .

I had one problem, though - one of the air box graphics wouldn't stick for some reason (probably user error). It was sticky and had glue on it, so it must have been something on the air box (although I prepped it like everything else).

Anyway, I tried adding 3M glue to it and that just screwed it all up - the plastic the graphic is made out of deformed and crinkled up - that sucked because I had an almost complete graphics kit.

It's an attorney's bike. Too slippery. :whoa: ;) :ohmy: :nener:

Top Bottom