DEX

Jun 11, 2003
I promised a bunch of people I would get back to them when I got mine in and got a chance to test it as alot of people are curious about them.

Well I finally got a chance to try mine today on the track.

My initial impressions were that it looked pretty cool and well built it wasnt uncomfortable but the spine protection was a little wierd getting used to at first. Once I had all of my gear on I found it was kinda hot wearing it around the house getting ready to go to the track mind you I wear alot of gear (pressure suit, 661 wrist wraps, 661 ankle braces, cti 2 knee braces, 661 bomber shorts, EVS RC2 collar, Tech 8s and a set of fox gear.

It wasnt very hot today at the track so once I got moving I felt good the venting in the SP1 worked well and I didnt get any warmer than usual mind you it was only plus 8 and there was still snow and ice on the track.

Overall I give it a 8 out of 10. I didnt really like the way the spine protector pushed your pants down and your jersey up slightly and I wish the chest panel had something like real chest protector plastic instead of just a little foam padding.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom