9-11 : World Trade Center - The Thread

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Powerful day today. Congrats to my team of fellow firefighters for climbing 110 floors with the names of those who didn't make it ten years ago. Sadly, I'm made up of more matter than my mind could get over, but my wife Debby, along with Scott, Alan, Scott, James, Keith, Devon, Holly, Brandon, Mitch, and Colton made it happen.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
High Lord Gomer said:
I tried watching the reading of the names of the victims but I couldn't handle it. :(
I'm with ya on that. We watched the United flight 93 movie again and it was heart wrenching. I pray this country NEVER forgets what happened and who did this to us.

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Reflecting back on that day, it is good to see that we have never forgotten those awful events.

Funny thing..... I had that day off of work. I filled my gas tanks on my truck as I left town. When I got back to town later that afternoon, that same gas station had bumped the price to about where it was yesterday (9/14/2011) afternoon. $3.70 a Gallon !!!! Price Gouge that day maybe ????? You bet !!!!!!!!
Mully

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
bump to the top on the eve of the horrific day that changed the world forever.
Thoughts and prayers still go out to the lost and the families they left behind. You will never be forgotten. May God bless them and the USA.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Thanks John.
Doesn't seem that long ago does it?

Gone AND NOT forgotten.

Bonehead

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 15, 2001
We should all take time out of are busy days to reflect on just what happened and give respect in some way to the people that lost there lives that day.

The freedoms that we have lost as Americans are now just as tragic as the day itself.

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Thanks for brining it back. If you have not read all of the posts, you should go back to page 1 and do so, if you have read them, do it again. Raw emotion, confusion, anger, sadness, fear..... America was attacked, it happened, and it could happen again.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
America has been attacked again on soverign soil in Libya and Egypt on 9-11. As I observed the moment of silence, I could see and hear the atrocities of that day in my mind. The raw emotions came to my heart, my gut, and my eyes with all of the pain and horror that accompanied the memories. Never Forget! Americans must again unite against the evil that seeks to destroy our Liberty!

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Wow, I hadn't even heard about those. But I also haven't seen any TV this week.

Ironic how they can say and deface anything they want but start attacking if someone make a satirical video.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
This is definitely a day to never forget. I still remember exactly what I was doing when the first plane hit. It was kind of a blur after that as it all sunk in. God Bless America!

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Tommy was 3 that day. Today he is the Master of Ceremonies at his high school's observance.

Thank you to the men and women of our service that allow us to still be here today!

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
High Lord Gomer said:
Tommy was 3 that day. Today he is the Master of Ceremonies at his high school's observance.
on that day, my son was a 6 year old a couple weeks into first grade, and my daughter was a 3 year old at home with mom.

They've never known a world without the terrorist threat.

never forget.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I may not know a single person that died that day, a family that has mourned the loss of loved ones, nor will I forget one of them. My family grew very large that day, a family from all walks of life, united in our resolve. The days do not get easier nor safer but I do NOT fear, America has a strength that may be hidden at times but is NEVER gone. RIP to the victims of September 11, 2001, remain forever vigilant and strong survivors.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
In my prayers. Never Forget!

Top Bottom