reddoghd

Apr 3, 2005
Just Rebuilt Top End On Bike. Not To Experienced In Doing This. I Had Took The Power Valve Off To Have The Cylinder Repaired. Thought I Put It All Back The Same Way But Now I Have No Top End Power. It Justs Bogges Down.where Do The 2 Outside Ports Need To Be When The Power Valve Is Down At Its Lowest Point? Help Please I Did Something Wrong.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I'll send Greenhorn your way, he has the factory service manual for the 360 I sold him.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Patman said:
I'll send Greenhorn your way, he has the factory service manual for the 360 I sold him.

I appreciate the nomination. :think: Gimme a bit and I'll see if I can dig it up for you.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Here's the pic I have in the owners manual for the power valve assembly. There isn't much of a description on how to put it back together, but only how to take it apart. I'll keep digging and see if I can come up with more pics and/ or descriptions

Attachments

• powervalve copy.jpg
    powervalve copy.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 1,488

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
He needs the X/Y/Z dimensions to get it adjusted properly I believe. Look in the engine manual I gave you.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Alright Pantyman, don't get 'em in a wad. Let me see what else I can do for him.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
But aren't the X/Y/Z demensions part of the TWC (Twin Valve Control)? The Power Valve is a whole other beast according to my manuals.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
How 'bout you just split the cases instead. I got all kinds of pics and info on how to do that. :)

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Ok, I've got pics and info for the "Z" dimension for the Power Valve. There's no mention of an x or Y. I'll need an email I can send this too though. The file size is too big to load onto this thread.

Top Bottom