Rider 007

Feb 10, 2000
Can anyone tell me what year(s)/model(s) KTM radiators are interchangeable with this bike?

Also, what's a good source for a comprehensive list of interchangeable parts?

Thanks in advance for the help! :cool:

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
Are you sure that KTM radiators are interchangable? Smackover did have a list at one time that showed all the interchangable parts

Rider 007

Feb 10, 2000
Sorry for the delayed reply - been out of town.

The question about the KTM radiators stems from that list on Smackover about interchangeable parts.

The list isn't very helpful on a lot of things since it isn't specific as to year/model applications on many items.

I was hoping to compile a list of specific parts since it is often quite easier (and cheaper) to get parts from auctions and salvage bikes, especially if you just want to have a spare on hand.

:ride:

TM-Frank

Dec 15, 2000
Mabe they refer to the fact that GasGas radiators are produced by KTM. There are three branches of KTM - motorcycles, bicycles and radiators - each an independent company. Link to the radiator branch:http://www.ktm-kuehler.at/
The mounting points are more or less the same on every radiator they make and they supply nearly all of the european bike brands with their radiators. So you could mount the radiators from any KTM (or TM or Husqvarna or whatnot euro-dirtbike) to your GasGas, but you'll have to be very creative with the waterhoses, because the radiators vary very much when it comes to where the connections are placed.
Maybe there really is a KTM model with 100% identical radiators as your '99 GG, but I really doubt that.

Rider 007

Feb 10, 2000
That would seem awfully confusing - to compile a list of supposedly interchangeable parts that refer to the actual manufacturer.

I was under the impression that it was listing specific parts from specific years, makes and models that would fit specific GG's.
Now that would be helpful!

I'll keep digging! :)

:ride:

TM-Frank said:
Mabe they refer to the fact that GasGas radiators are produced by KTM. There are three branches of KTM - motorcycles, bicycles and radiators - each an independent company. Link to the radiator branch:http://www.ktm-kuehler.at/
The mounting points are more or less the same on every radiator they make and they supply nearly all of the european bike brands with their radiators. So you could mount the radiators from any KTM (or TM or Husqvarna or whatnot euro-dirtbike) to your GasGas, but you'll have to be very creative with the waterhoses, because the radiators vary very much when it comes to where the connections are placed.
Maybe there really is a KTM model with 100% identical radiators as your '99 GG, but I really doubt that.

Top Bottom