Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
hey, :yikes: just discovered this awesome sight (site?)... choke and aw! .... everything motoX written of/for/by the dudes and xperts of dirt riding on two wheels (front and back wheel only). Where have you been all my life? I would have loved to have this astute group of the gnarly MX world available when I was still young and started to ride way back in 1999...

The questions and socalled answers in this chat thing are fabulous... not too esoteric, but ok for those ATV convert teeniess lurking in these premises .... I'll hold off making big contribs in here, unless I see bad advice pouring forth ...but nothing perfunctory

You know what might be a good idea: the core group of fanatics in here should get together in an annual meet/greet ,,, and call it "SpodeFest"... you know, for beginners. and I might show up, if asked nicely!

I have one of them powerful KX125s. brand new when I bought it only two or three decades ago. Works good, just smokes a bit... I think someone mixed some oil with the gas.... *******s! I love that bike, low enough so I can jump on and fly off... tires without those knob thingies that prevent dirt-grip and ride uncomfy, not like those tall super jobs requiring long legs, and skinny pipes. Why the hell would they do that? what about short guys like Rich? And engine is kinda rumbly, no power smoke and, crazy Japs, you let off gas and she slows...and sometimes spits back at me... what gives?.... anyway, this stuff will never sell in my big world ...only four colors, crazy!

By the way, the name I have chosen is POKIE... not because I might be "pokey" (slow) but because I am fast, all stickers come loose from my bike due wind; I frequently shift to second! But I am not one to brag....nor to mislead....

sorry I must stoop now with my wisdom, me being tired after all this voluminous chit and chat.... seems like "vomit motonollege": cough up and :uh:

later

wake_rider

Feb 21, 2007
Whatever the influence, that either took extreme skill or complete inebriation. Either way, it's impressive....

2strokerfun

May 19, 2006
I think he might write some of the nigerian or indonesian emails I get at work offereing to "maximize" my you-know-what or increase my "profit savings" by acting as an agent by sending my bank account number for "large deposit sums."

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Pokie - Did you forget to change the batteries in your CO detector again? :whoa:

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
is someone exchanging brownie recipes in substance abuse class. This is going to be an awesome 7 weeks. :whoa:

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
must have been sleep walking/talking .... but what about that SPODE-FEST idea?

after I get my replacement hip, I'll be ready for such a thing! :

t'is after all the TENTH anniversary!!

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
this is kinda like the old days when i would find my car a week later.... :bang:

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Pokie said:
must have been sleep walking/talking .... but what about that SPODE-FEST idea?

after I get my replacement hip, I'll be ready for such a thing! :

t'is after all the TENTH anniversary!!
A Spode-Fest 2 does sound neat! Good luck with the hip job, Vintage Bob

Top Bottom