A Nudder new Guy, Terrible Tommy in Bend OR

Feb 23, 2005
A Nudder new Guy, Terrible Tommy

I've just learned about this place today, and needed to get a message to one of my customers who uses this.
It worked.

I've been around bikes since '62, and have done several types of riding. I'm presently riding and selling the TM line out of Italy. I enjoy Vintage MX, Flat Track, and Trials.
I worked for POWROLL PERF. for 6 yrs. and presently have a small shop in Bend, OR..
We have many older classic bikes and parts, and we will try to help most anybody with an obsolete scoot!

Terrible Tommy

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Welcome, Tommy!

TM...isn't that what Sasquatch, er, I mean Cam, rides? I thought his was a 400. Did they bump it up to a 450 is it it a different bike?

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

We have a number of members in the Great North Wet and in the valleys to the east. I'm sure they will pop in and say hi.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Top Bottom