A Thread for the Post Count Challenged...

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
Thumbs, have you ever seen a floor like that finished with a real thick glass finish? No slat grooves? vintage Bob

I have not. I like the slant grooves with the distressed flooring. The floor is not clean in the picture about so it looks 1000x better than that.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I seen some guys come in on a bleached floor, like a 30'X30' area, it blended into a natural oak room about the same size, and then a room of pecan. Big circular buffers, got close with sanding discs used buffer style, and the old edger, then they mixed sanding sealer and sawdust, flat troweled the floor. Sanded, buffed, and a thick coat of poly, wow it was the most awesome finish I have ever seen. It really exploded the wood grain, and the glass finish. I like wood work also, any wood looks good with another. And it was the head lawyers house from the Chicago Carpenters union. Some 150 year old north side of Chicago on the lake, money what? Vintage Bob

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
can't find a mirror? use the floor!!!hahaha nice!

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
hahaha...I still havent broke 350...damn.....this is the ONLY place I'm this quiet!

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
I seen some guys come in on a bleached floor, like a 30'X30' area, it blended into a natural oak room about the same size, and then a room of pecan. Big circular buffers, got close with sanding discs used buffer style, and the old edger, then they mixed sanding sealer and sawdust, flat troweled the floor. Sanded, buffed, and a thick coat of poly, wow it was the most awesome finish I have ever seen. It really exploded the wood grain, and the glass finish. I like wood work also, any wood looks good with another. And it was the head lawyers house from the Chicago Carpenters union. Some 150 year old north side of Chicago on the lake, money what? Vintage Bob
That sounds like an expensive process.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
SVTMc-G said:
hahaha...I still havent broke 350...damn.....this is the ONLY place I'm this quiet!
I never really looked until all this talk about post count started. I was a bit suprised by how many I had......

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
hahaha. I thought mine would be higher! damn the luck. I feel short!hahahaha

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom