KTMrad

Mar 20, 2001
That has been the topic of discussion here before. Sounded like most people prefer to click on a link instead of seeing big articles posted here.

Say All, what do you all prefer ?? I want it to be the most effective, so people WILL READ IT.

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Thanks for the info. Myself, I prefer clicking on the links. Sometimes I'll follow the link back to the home page and find more information.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Thanks for your posts!

I may not post a reply to all of them but I do read all of them. Keep it up.

BTW, I prefer the links to articles as opposed to posting the whole thing here.

KWJams

~SPONSOR~
Sep 22, 2000
Pasting articles in full, can lead to copyright issues.

The links do not use up DRN band width and the text in it's intended form/color size etc can be easier to read.

KTMrad

Mar 20, 2001
I wonder how many people, who are not regulars on this land forum, skip the articles because they have to go to a link ?? I guess we'll never know. I know there is a group of "regulars" on this land forum, but don't we want to keep the other people interested and coming back to read the articles ?? Then again, maybe we are the only ones who are contributing and getting involved with these issues.

KTMrad

Mar 20, 2001
Cool, thanks for the reply and support. I am glad to keep posting this stuff, and I really DO HOPE others spread the word all over the place......I think the internet has helped us out a great deal with communication on issues.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom