Pc Racing Carb Vent System/re-routing Carby Breather Hoses Using T Pieces?

pandrewdee4t

Nov 12, 2014
Hi. Does anyone know of the PC Racing carb vent system/box? I ordered it and it arrived in the mail, so I installed it and followed the instructions step by step and double checked.

As the instructions stated, I connected the middle part of a 'T' piece to each of the 2 side vents of the carby on either side(facing outwards). From the bottom of those 'T' pieces, I then ran 2 hoses down below the bike.
From there, I ran 2 small hoses from the top part of those 'T' pieces on either side, and connected another 'T' piece between these 2 hoses, then connected the nipple part of that 'T' piece, into the vent box which is located in the air box.

Last step was to connect hoses on both sides of the top 2 carby vents that are facing upward, then connect another T piece between these hoses, then connect another long hose from the middle part of that T piece, into the vent box also.
So in total, there were four T pieces.

The problem im having is that when the bike is laid over, instead of fuel leaking out the float bowl overflow hose, it now runs out either of the 2 hoses facing below the bike(which are connected to the bottom of the side 'T' pieces, which hose it leaks out of is depending on which side the bike is tipped over.
Not sure if this is normal??(because of the way it's now vented with the PC Racing carb vent system setup) Or if it's still meant to come out the float bowl overflow hose.
Does anyone who also runs the carb vent system, experience the same thing?

Top Bottom