2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Bubba is hauling the mail!

Soften those forks up a little Villi.

Reed's looking back in form.

Dungey- didn't he wait till about the half way mark in the outdoors (during his moto) to start moving forward? Broken chain- "Don't EVEN talk to me now, I'll just push my bike by myself, thank you."

Hansen- I think it was Okie that said it's time for him to move up. "Come on Josh "Gangster" Hansen, the cherry picking's getting old... let the young guys have a chance, they're the ones drawing the crowd's excitement anyway."

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Yeah, Bubba is riding the best of his career.

The mechanical DNF is a killer for Dungey's title hopes. Too bad, as he showed he had the speed in qualifying and his heat.

Reed said his bike sucked last week and he got 2nd, but after Honda helped him with his suspension, his bike was great and he got 3rd. He's riding great, but it's Bubba's title to lose.

Will be interesting to see if Roczen rides the SX class on the East Coast. The kid is fast.

Alessi finally got decent starts, but still went backwards.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
I wish somebody would take Hansen out.

For the first time that I can remember, I find myself actually hoping for someone (Hansen) to fall down.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Another great race for sure. The Hansen deal, Mitch has done this in the past, RV, and Pourcel come to mind first. Not that I care for JH, the last thing the sport needs is another metal malitia racer, imo. Dungey pushing his bike half way was a class act, you can not teach.

Top Bottom