Against better judgement, I changed colors

Imathorp

Dec 29, 2003
I just got off the phone from ordering all new plastic and new graphics. I'm going black! i got new front and rear MX fender in black and new side plates in green (i'll cover them in a black background and then use flamed numbers)

I ordered graphics from a place called Xtreme GraphiX. They have a multicolored flame pattern for the shroud and front fender and they are custom making a rear fender graphic and numbers that match the flames. now i need to reshoot the frame before all this stuff goes on.

Man, i hope i can keep this thing upright this year!

I'll post some pics as soon as everything comes in. it should look cool until i ride it the first time :thumb:

Imathorp

Dec 29, 2003
Well i emailed some to Twiztid One i cant post them here. be glad to email ya Phil shoot me yours. it looks good though. i keep the rad shrouds just for play riding and to and from the races. trying to keep them nice.

I just came in from putting on my new stealth sprocket and X-ring chain. trying to sort out my gearing now before i cut the new chain. I havent rode i almost two months. (colarbone surgery)

boymess

Apr 14, 2002
Where did you order the green side plates from? I've been looking through my catalogs, but haven't found any yet.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…