• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
Are we willing to trust that DR Mag said they rock?

I would buy them because of Jaybirds post over what a magazine says, yet I get all my inforamation from "This" board not a Magazine! If I were to trust magazines I'd have a YZ426 :laugh:

I think most of the average Joe forum guy wants to here what others "here" have to say first before spending their money. To me the question is why out of the blue should we put on a new product, when the SHDRN 500AFX is built by the people we trust and the products we use everyday.

So I vote no on Enzo and no on Aircel. Also if Aircel is part of Donaldson now, then they are part of a $2 Billion a year company and no longer the little guy!

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Actually, if all we do is go with what we have experience with and eliminate everything else, what good are we doing really? Everyone knows Enzo's work. It's the easy choice for sure. If another bike is entered with tanks, you can bet they'll be Enzo, it cancels out? THAT is the "PU Catalog" choice IMHO. There's something to be said for doing it different...

On the other hand, it's a possible risk.

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Jer installed the fitting because I didn't have a tap and die. The rest is just tightening bolts. So yes and no.

That said, I know absolutely nothing about suspension and would much prefer a pro do it for me because I can quickly screw it up. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom