Alessi's first real test this weekend!

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
The news is that he is going to race a round of the 4-stroke nationals this weekend and Ryno and maybe Brown are racing too.

How do you think he will go against the big bad boys?

I say Ryno and Brown smoke him.

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
Hanging with Bubba at Daytona? What did I miss?

I know the kid is wicked fast and I wish him the best but there has been a lot of smack talk coming from the Alessi camp lately. Like I'm going to win Millvill my first national. We are going to beat Ryno and MC this weekend....

I have never seen the kid ride in person but have seen some clips from the Vegas race and I don't think he will have much for Ryno or Brown.... We will see. I wish I could make it to the 4-stroke national this weekend should be good.

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
LOL! I kinda figured that's who you meant but you know I can't let something like that go with out busting you. hehehe!

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
Who knows? How many have seen him ride? I haven't. I know hype doesn't originate from nothing. I know he's already mixed it up on the track or elsewhere with the likes of Stewart, Abbott, etc. He might whip both their asses. I know at the Elsinore GP, Destry was sweating and couldn't shake him.

mxer842

~SPONSOR~
Nov 11, 2003
I've seen him ride...he is pretty fast, but can't hang with those guys, not even close, top 10 if he's lucky.

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
Results from the 250f class Saturday

1st Mike Alessi
2nd Chris Gosselaar
3rd Brandon Morgan

I here the little bugger was hauling the mail and may have something for Ryno tomorrow!

mxer842

~SPONSOR~
Nov 11, 2003
thats pretty impressive, he beat a guy who can barely make top 15 in the 125 nats and a guy i have never heard of, he must really be the next superstar.

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
LOL!! We'll see tomorrow, we both know Ryno won't roll over. If he beats Ryno I'll believe the hype. It's still pretty good to win a race like the 250 class at a 4stoke national.

Mxracer695

Jan 5, 2002
Ive seen alessi ride and i tell u Jimmy nelson used to smoke him so did millsaps are these guys making podiums every race josh grant also put it to him at the world minis . so.. I saw what he had said last week was it on racerx or on twmx about wanting to beat ryno and mc and thought it was funny , dont get me wrong alessi is much faster than i am but he is not on the ama pro level my opinion

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Didn't Gossler just win the US Open?

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
I don't know the details of the race, but little Goose is certainly no slouch.

mxer842

~SPONSOR~
Nov 11, 2003
Little goose got 10th in the 125nats, no slouch, but not enough to prove Alessi is anything spectacular.

mxer842

~SPONSOR~
Nov 11, 2003
i dont have anything against alessi, but he isn't the next bubba or RC.

I've raced him at Ponca and he lapped me 4times in a 20minute moto and i was in the top 20, he's fast, just not that fast.

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
Bobby M over at motonews. The jerk is going to get ten bucks from me if things don't change in moto 2 and 3. LOL!

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
From motodrive:

moto2:
Alessi hole shots, Hughs down in the first corner, half a lap down.
Win Alessi -- check back later

WOW!

Top Bottom