Nov 10, 2007
Hello guys.I recently got intrested in upgrading.I have a 88 cr 250 now.The bike is awesome.Does not need any work at all.However i road my friends brand new cr 250 and was amazed at how much smoother everything was.Anyways,he told me he road a 05 kx 250 f and it was great.He recommended it to me and a place that is selling leftover 05's for 4200.I went there today and almost got one....but i wanted to think about it a bit.Is the this first off a good deal?
4200 for a brand new left over 05.Also...will the bike be more of a downgrade then up-grade?Im use to the 250 and only the 250.Its the only bike i have ever had.Let me know what you guys think!Thanks

Jan 3, 2007
If you look at the thumper section here there are tons of post saying they broke there KX250F. Its a horrible lasting bike. I would much rather go for a KTM, Yamaha, or Honda in the 250F class. What kind of ridding do you do, who much you want to spend, body specs, and do you live in California?

Sep 1, 2007
I almost bought a 2006 KX250F for $3100 that had been used for 3 hours if that gives you any idea. It's not about what the bike is worth, it's about how much the seller wants to give it up for really.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom