Alpinestars boot sizing, Tech 6 - Tech 8

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
I currently sport a set of Tech 6's, size 14 fits perfectly. I'm buying a new pair of Tech 8's, with the bootie in, will a size 14 be too small?

mxaddict

Oct 3, 2000
I wore 3 pairs of Tech 6's in a row, all size 12. When I got Tech 8's recently I had to get a 13, which fit just like the size 12 Tech 6's do. I was glad I went and tried them instead of just ordering them, the size 12 Tech 8's were too small. I bet you will have to go up a size also, and I'd definitely recommend trying them if someone close has a pair in your sizes.

I've got to add though that I liked my Tech 6's at least as much as these 8's and will buy the 6's again next time.

DPW

~SPONSOR~
Jan 23, 2000
I had size 12 Tech 5s and bought Tech 8s a year ago and went with the same size 12 as my 5s. Fit perfect! If you're going to buy them online go to a local shop and try them on first, just to be safe.

Moto Squid

~SPONSOR~
Jul 22, 2002
I did the same as mxaddict, unfortunately when I went to 13's the ankle area became too wide, but the length was great :confused: You just have to try on the different sizes, and maybe different brands, before you can find that one that fits perfect.

Top Bottom