Alpinestars boot sizing, Tech 6 - Tech 8

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
I currently sport a set of Tech 6's, size 14 fits perfectly. I'm buying a new pair of Tech 8's, with the bootie in, will a size 14 be too small?

mxaddict

Oct 3, 2000
I wore 3 pairs of Tech 6's in a row, all size 12. When I got Tech 8's recently I had to get a 13, which fit just like the size 12 Tech 6's do. I was glad I went and tried them instead of just ordering them, the size 12 Tech 8's were too small. I bet you will have to go up a size also, and I'd definitely recommend trying them if someone close has a pair in your sizes.

I've got to add though that I liked my Tech 6's at least as much as these 8's and will buy the 6's again next time.

DPW

~SPONSOR~
Jan 23, 2000
I had size 12 Tech 5s and bought Tech 8s a year ago and went with the same size 12 as my 5s. Fit perfect! If you're going to buy them online go to a local shop and try them on first, just to be safe.

Moto Squid

~SPONSOR~
Jul 22, 2002
I did the same as mxaddict, unfortunately when I went to 13's the ankle area became too wide, but the length was great :confused: You just have to try on the different sizes, and maybe different brands, before you can find that one that fits perfect.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom