truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Just saw it. My wife and I loved it. It was freakin hilarious. I don't want to spoil it for anyone but there is an underlying social message :)

She and I have a weird sense of humor though and think Jim Carey should have gotten an Oscar for his performance in Dumb and Dumber :)

Ivan

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Ivan,

The kids and I went to see it last night. I never laughed so hard in all my life, well.... that I can remember anyway. I think as far as movies go if they come out with the box set on CD I am definately going to buy it. All three were great.

Mully

fender92883

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 26, 2002
Originally posted by Truespode
Jim Carey should have gotten an Oscar for his performance in Dumb and Dumber

Just when I thought you couldn't be any dumber, you go and do a thing like this...AND TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF!! :thumb:

I gotta' agree with you on that one!

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
I agree completely. Laughed from the very begining until the end. A bunch of wrong humor in this one.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Red and I went opening night and we loved it! Definately better/funnier than the second and pretty close toss up with the first. Talk about LOL-ing! Funny thing was we had no idea there was even a third movie until we both saw previews last week. Stiffler (I mean Steven) really made the movie! Two thumbs up (okay four counting Red's)! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Top Bottom