jjohnson2499

Jan 2, 2002
Anybody else having trouble w/ Amp'd Mobile and thier supercross results text messaging? We tried to unsubscribe to the service because A. we'd rather watch the race w/o knowing the outcome B. the texts from west coast come in at 1 am waking my old a** up! We've tried following thier instructions on unsubcsribing to the service, we even get a text back saying 'sorry to see you go' but the next week, we not only get a text but another text. So right now we get 6 duplicate text messages for each race. I've emailed them, i've called customer service. i'm about to call the FCC and complain. :bang:

jjohnson2499

Jan 2, 2002
We've got verizon, this morning we got 9 texts! I know they're doing the same w/ my daughter and her one friend. So this sounds like its not just us. Hey IndyYZ85 how do you block a number?

jjohnson2499

Jan 2, 2002
Finally got an answer from someone. Got an email reply back from LiveNation explaining they've been have problems with that automated system. As of now the text system has been shut down. I'll let everyone know if it works next weekend.

Top Bottom