Another Fox Valley STM Ride Poll - 3 possible weekends - help!! Vote now!!

Select ALL weekends you can NOT attend the FVOR STM ride (multiple choices okay)

• Total voters

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Here are the top three weekends from the other poll. PLEASE VOTE ALL WEEKENDS YOU CAN NOT ATTEND!

Let's get a date nailed down!

Too bad if it ends up one of the first two weekends, Red and I will probably be no-shows :(

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
Can't do any of those weekends - can you move it to Kalifornia? :think:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Yeah, I say set a date. We can either make it happen and be there...or not.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Sorry - I'm the poll queen.....

Yeah, I agree.... I say we make Lou pick!!!

Oh Louise??? :p

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
As I said in the last thread/poll my tank and I will be there (if the funds allow) no matter which weekend you guys and gals pick.

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
the first is the only weekend for me :(

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
I thought Lou had a weekend picked out already.

B

biglou

Well, what sucks is it's pretty obvious we aren't going to get everyone together no matter which weekend we pick. :( And it wouldn't be a group ride without Scott and Nicole there. (Who?!) But I haven't seen offloader in two years, Rich in three, etc. Tough call here. Let's make Wardy pick, it's his place!

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I could not make it the middle weekend because I need to leave those days free in case Timr can make it to Michigan for a trail ride.
Eddie - thanks for the reminder.

Zoomer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 17, 2000
all three week ends are open for us,...know, but the later the date the better for us!

FYI if all 4 of us zoomers voted, then the last week end would be first Nikki, then you and red could booth be there :yeehaw:

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
LOL let wardy pick, thats funny. all i need is a call a day before the first person gets there so i can either leave a key or leave the gate swingin in the breeze! Working on the trails and the track, should have it pretty good shape. lots of fire wood since that tornado rearranged the south edge of the property.

wardy

B

biglou

Looks like July 22-24 (Thur-Sat) is our winner! Offloader and the rest of you, that gives you two months to weasel out of whatever it is keeping you from making it that weekend...

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
That should be enough time for us to hunt down and kidnap AJ and Jeremy. :cool:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
We can make it, probably not until friday night, but we plan on being there as early as work permits.

Top Bottom