little jeff

Aug 20, 2002
Hey Pat and Jeremy, how about another ride at Tahuya weekend after Christmas? If it isn't raining of course. I have been laid off for the next 2 weeks, go back to work on Jan 8th, 03'. Looking forward to some time off, catch up on some sleep. Let me know guys.
Little Jeff

splatt

Resident mental case
~SPONSOR~
Dec 1, 2001
I`m interested as well if thats OK with you guys. I just need to get my new top end broke in by then.

Steve

Hondaxrguy

May 17, 2001
I'm in! Mark's going too, he just doesn't know it yet. :p Even if I have to sneak into his shop and put his bike back together myself.
Hopefully we can get a bigger turn out this time? How about making it this time fishhead? I'll talk to Steve and see if I can get him to come out. He's an awesome guy.

Jeremy

pat567

Oct 26, 2002
Tory and I will go.We both got some new gear so we'll be wanting to try the stuff.I'm hoping the wife gets me some ProGrip googles.

fishhead

die you sycophant !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 22, 2000
Ok I'm in!

BTW. Doug, (The old gray haired guy thats younger than me) and I will be there the 25th and all we ride is singletrack (no kwads) and usually do about 45 or 50 miles.

You guys can beat me until your arms are bloody. :whiner:

Tahuya Rat

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 11, 2002
You mean next weekend? Gonna be too early for me, toe is going slow, maybe the weekend after if anyones around. Gotta work in hand slowly, too, trying to keep up with fishead on singletrack wouldn't be the way to do that!

Hondaxrguy

May 17, 2001
Everyone can come! Maybe if we get a big enough turn out, we can divide into groups and everyone can ride the type of terrain they want.

Jeremy

Tahuya Rat

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 11, 2002
fishead, 1/1/03 @ 10:00!!!!!! If nothing else, will click it into 3rd @ the parking lot and not shift till I get back! Providing of course I have my bike back, hoping for day after tommorow, if I don't, will let you know. Will still be there this Sunday, James will be riding with some friends coming down from Lake Stevens, I might take the Missus and my stepson in from Colorado around in the truck, 'bout time I get a little mud on it.

Merry Christmas To My Puddle Jumping, Bark Scraping, Roost Tossing, Mud Eating Friends!!!

fishhead

die you sycophant !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 22, 2000
All right see you there!

Doug and I went for about 53 miles today. Hit the Waterstop sections and the nw passage and derailiure and plus a lot of other stuff stuff The trails are pretty good with a little sea doo action in places so we got our dolphin merit badges, but not rutted up or sloppy mud. We didn't see a soul on the trails except a group of kwads heading out as we were coming in for lunch. Methinks the single track is the way to go on the holiday weekends or the 4x roads so you can see traffic comming.

A folding pruning saw is very helpfull this time of year. I could have used mine a couple of times today

little jeff

Aug 20, 2002
Hey guys, this is Little Jeff here. I'm sorry to say that I will not be making it this Sunday at Tahuya. With this wind storm we just had and all the rain we had and rain that is still coming, I just don't feel like getting soaked. I don't mind all the mud and stuff, it's the standing water that I can't stand. I know, you all think I'm a big wuss now, Oh well. I might show up with my girlfriend though, just to show her where I like to ride. I will be bringing some bike ramps that i welded together that will be for sale. You just take your 2x8 or 2x6 plank and slide it it in and bolt it on. I made one for T-Rat, and he just loves his, HondaXRGuy to. So if I show up, I won't be riding, Sorry guys.
Little Jeff

Tahuya Rat

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 11, 2002
Hope to see you there, Jeff, got your phone mesage when I got back just a little bit ago.
The ramp end Jeff made fit so well, didn't even need to bolt it on, though I'll probably get around to it someday.....built way stout, my grandchildren (to be, not there yet!) will be loading up their bikes with it, no doubt! One of Jeff's ramp ends and a good wide plank sure beats the crap out've those skinny aluminum jobs!!

BTW, fishead, if you read this, doesn't look likely I'll have my bike back by the 1st, will see, can't find your # to let you know. Good chance I will by next weekend.

splatt

Resident mental case
~SPONSOR~
Dec 1, 2001
Sorry I was a no show today but I had a tough time leaving sight of a bathroom. I even had the bike loaded and everything. I hope you all had a good ride and maybe I`ll make it out next time.

Steve

Top Bottom