slickhenry

Jul 13, 2001
Hey all. I am going riding this weekend (or early next week) and I am tired of Tahuya. I have not really been riding anywhere else for quite a few years. Where would you folks suggest for some good trail riding?

Hondaxrguy

May 17, 2001
Why don't you come out and ride at Reiter on monday? It's up near Goldbar (between Monroe and Steven's Pass). There's a lot of riding up there even though there's a lot covered in snow. If ya wanna go, and need directions, let me know.

Jeremy

slickhenry

Jul 13, 2001
I might just do that. I was kinda thinkin about teusday though. Lemme check my sched and get back to you. Just in case tho... How is the terrain? If I have to bring my 5 year old on his pw50 will he be ok? (He is a pretty decent rider but not too much trail experience) Will this be an all day thing? What time will you be meeting? Any one else going?

OK I think that is it.... (hehe) sorry

trailmeister

Nov 13, 2001
Slick, as far as THIS time of year, tahuya is best in the state...you might try capitol forest just east of olympia in the middle waddell area but it will probably be slick there but low on snow.

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
Yes capitol forest is closed right now it is a seasonal place closes in the winter it should be reopening again soon in like the next few months.

slickhenry

Jul 13, 2001
Thanks fellas. I have been to Capitol a few times I thought it was always slick. (Like wet glass)

I think that is why I have done most of my riding atTahuya because it seems every summer something is conspiring against me to keep me from riding and I have actually done a majority of my riding in the winter.

Top Bottom