fow350

Sep 7, 2004
Just joined the forum a few days ago. I have learned a lot and I am waiting on parts to compete my first top-end rebuild. The only problem that I have have with the board is the search feature. I do not know whether it is standard v-bulletin code or what; but it will not allow a search containing a word that does not have more than three letters. This has caused a problem when searching for things like: "top end rebuild" or "proper engine warm up ." I know that you can get around this by using a hyphen, but I feel that some posts may have been missed. Other than that, this is a great place to discuss my favorite hobby and learn all that I can.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Sorry about your problems with search, but you get a gold star for trying. :)

Okie will have to chime in on the search phrase issue.

Check out the General Bike Repair forum and Mods & Performance Forum for info on your bike.

Both forums are well populated with smart folks ready to help.

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
it is standard vB code. We set it to search on 3 letter wrds as a minimum, otherwise the returned results will be useless, ie; it'll return just about every post on the board, lol.

fow350

Sep 7, 2004
Yeah, that is true. This is why I do not run the boards. Anyways, seems like this is a great place. Thanks in advance to everyones help.

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Welcome and congrats on your first top-end. Feels good to do it yourself dosen't it!

Top Bottom