Any Interest in a Local Gary Semics School?

ADivotMaker

Mar 3, 2004
I'm in discussion now with one of the trainers that teaches for Gary Semics. We're trying to put together a 2 day class somewhere near Sacramento for about 12-18 riders. Here are the details on the class:

"The class would be a two-day group class. I would be covering jumps, starts, whoops, braking, accelerating, and cornering. The class would be six hours each day. I usually start around 9am. 12-15 people is a good class. I can handle up to 18 people. The more the better. My dates are pretty flexible. The best way to do this is find out what dates are possibilities and then talk to me about those dates to see if they will work or not b-4 you try to round up the people! The class will cost each student $300.00 with a $50.00 deposit to hold their spot in the class. (So they are paying $50 then $250 at the class) $300.00 total for both days."

We don't have any dates yet, because I wanted to see if we could get the required number of riders. Please e-mail me or reply back if you have interest in this.

Thanks.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…