jennifer

Apr 3, 2002
Hey Natalie!
Email me the info on your XR as well. There are a few guys looking for used dirtbikes on BARF currently. You can also post in the classifieds section there:
http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=10

;)
Pierre (aka Joebar)

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Originally posted by jennifer
Hey Natalie!
Email me the info on your XR as well. There are a few guys looking for used dirtbikes on BARF currently. You can also post in the classifieds section there:
http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=10

;)
Pierre (aka Joebar)

Hey Pierre!!!:yeehaw:   

"Joebar" is that French?? ;) Kind of like "Babar"??  LOL! Thanks for the info on BARF, I have not checked it out yet, but I will and I will also post the XR in the classified section.  Did you get Jennifer that new kTm250rfs yet???  It was good to see you two at Clear Creek last weekend!!  Thanks for the ice!

Natalie

Last edited:

jennifer

Apr 3, 2002
Hey Natalie!

Yes, thanks for letting me ride your bike! You helped me close the deal. Unfortunately the bike that I wanted was sold so now I am looking for another one! Mick is going to buy a 525 so we are trying to get them in the same place to get a good deal!

By the way, how is your shoulder and arm? Do you still have a wicked bruise?

Jen

4EverOrange

~SPONSOR~
Mar 9, 2003
I ride the 200E/XC. We were originally looking at the 250, but the weight of it was a major deterant. However, if you are looking at 4strokes, I have heard good things about the 250.

Hubby rides a 300E/XC that i have ridden before too. It's not as fun as my bike, but seems to be easier to ride.

Good luck on the new bike selection! See you in June! :)

BellStar

Feb 27, 2003
Please let me know if a spot opens up for the dirt school in Oregon...Im still very interested in attending!

My email is Laura@hpelectric.com

yeehaw!
Kind Regards
Laura

ps: Have truck and trailer if anyone from the bay area would like to ride up?

Top Bottom