zookieman

Jul 7, 2003
I want to go riding this weekend but I dont know what is thawed out yet. I hear 61 is thawed. Dont really want to ride there but, I will just so I can RIDE! any info will be appreciated.

P.S. Were supposed to go this saturday.

2big4akdx

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
If possible, I may get out for a nice ,easy ride this weekend, so I am interested in conditions at Gladwin also. Although heading west sounds good too. Zookieman, where are you working nowadays? Hey KTM MIke, I have an extra bike. What do you thimk????

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
2big - I would love a ride... (make that..I desparately NEED a ride!) But with my pipe still on vacation out in Oregon - I might take you up on that bike offer! Da Boss Lady pointed out some mandatory honey do items - if I can wrap them up Saturday - maybe we could ride on Sunday? No clue on Gladwin - but up along the M-32 corridor near Atlanta - still to much snow, studs mandatory in my book. It is a small bit better along M-72 near Fairview and Mio still not really rideable. I suspect more snow as you go west along 72 though.

2TrakR

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2002
I noticed the snow line starting heavy at West Branch (along I-75) when we hit the UP last week.
Hope to hit Gladwin tomorrow afternoon. Not sure yet though.

As for riding north of 61 - I put ~400 miles in last Thur/Fri. Does that count? I mean, it was north of 61 (Newberry, Gran Marais, Paradise, etc). Oh, and it was on 2 strokes too!

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
2Big, if you guys ride up there a trail report is mandatory (pretty please :) )!!
You guys are welcome to come down here and let ol Woodsy show ya around! Things are looking REAL good here - if your "legal" we could run some of the best riding around - everything from single to two tracks - guarenteed to put a smile on those faces!!
Decisions, decisions....
Woodsy

zookieman

Jul 7, 2003
Hey 2big me and my Buddie Scott are supposed 2 go riding. Probably in Gladwin. Not exactly the place of choice but hey, it's riding. Ill post tonight and let you know for sure that we are going and at what time.

2big4akdx

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
Mike and I are meeting at trailhead parking lot at 11:00. LMK when you guys are going to get there, and we will make sure to meet you.See you there. Yee haa!!!

Top Bottom