darnjr

Jul 5, 2001
TORO race in Bells up near McKinney. Bells is an incredibly fun place to ride. They have these terraced hills that make natural jumps. Not big, but fun. And it's a pretty fast course as well.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
I'll be at Muenster with two sons. Enduro Nut will be there, too. Anybody else want to go? Brian, Grady, Gene?

the_monk

Sep 1, 2004
JMD said:
I'll be at Muenster with two sons. Enduro Nut will be there, too.

Saturday or Sunday? What time do you guys get out there/get going?

What are you driving these days? I've heard of a multi-colored Bronco, a van, all kinds of stuff.

*** edited for poor grammar ***

Last edited:

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Hmmm. What day? My young'ins have been wanting to go ride...

the_monk

Sep 1, 2004
I think I'm taking the kiddo to the MSF beginning dirt bike riders course this Sunday. Maybe I should take it too...

Anyhoo, my revised question is: anybody riding on Saturday?

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
I have to work on Saturday, but I'm shooting for a Sunday ride.

the_monk

Sep 1, 2004
GhostRider32 said:
A few of us wii be riding at Barnwell on Saturday, you're welcome to come with us if you wish. Anyone else is welcome also.

Barnwell is a little far for a day's worth of riding (for me, anyway). Thanks for the invite though.

Still no Saturday takers?

Mudd Slinger

N. Texas SP
May 5, 2004
I am thinking about it but right now working Saturday is up in the air. My hands (grip) and wrist have been giving me problems (work related) so I am not sure how I will do. I may give it a try if I can get off work early enough and get up before noon. It is the same as usual, if I show, I show. Do not include me in any concrete plans.

I miss having a real job where I can actually make plans that I can commit to.

the_monk

Sep 1, 2004
Anybody going on Saturday? I think I'm going to wus-out on Sunday. It's going to be too cold for my candy-ass.

Does anybody have any suggestions on a MX course near Dallas/Ft. Worth that "noob" friendly? Something where I don't have to worry (so much) about being landed on when I motor around the track in first gear? I'm itching to try that stuff, but the confidence is still a little lacking when it comes to that jumping stuff I hear people talk about.

Top Bottom