Anyone attending the US Open in Vegas?

SpokerAce

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 2000
I planned my trip to Vegas to coincide with the US Open but the folks I'm travelling with aren't interested in the race.

Looking to see if anyone from here is planning on attending the Saturday portion of the race.

Mx Dude

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2000
SpokerAce (and any other DRNer's) ,

I'll be at the US Open. Currently trying to change reservations seeing as there are a lot of good deals now available. I plan on being there Thursday thru Sunday. As the time draws near I'll post more info and we'll try to hook-up :D

SpokerAce

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 2000
Excellent....I'll be arriving on that Friday afternoon. I'm still trying to get a better seat then what Ticketmaster.com is listing. I'm gonna get on the phone with them today to see about picking a better section. Right now all the single seats are at the end of the track rather then along the straights.

I'll be attending the race on Saturday night..

my brother said the Venitian is offering good deals right now (I'm already booked with a friend at the Stratosphere....at the other end of the strip from the MGM )

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
I'll be there for Saturday's race. Staying at the Flamingo. I haven't picked up a ticket yet either. Seems there were tons of empty seats last year though.

Mx Dude

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2000
I'll be staying at the Tropicana...staying for both nights of racing. Don't know how we'll hook-up but maybe if one of us meets up with J_dem_bones (around the No Fear group ??) we can coordinate a time and place ;)
Hope to see everyone (someone ?) there !!

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
Picked up my tickets for Saturday night around 2pm on Thursday. Wandered around and acted like I knew what I was doing. The track wasn't finished. They were still putting up the wood for the finish line jump. Also happened to wander through the pits. Many folks were arriving. No one really looked set up. Yamaha was just pulling their semi in. Don't know if anyone got to practice late Thursday. I'll be in El Paso on friday and back in to LAS on Saturday morning. I'm in 207U, row L, 28 and 29. I'll have my DRN shirt on.

-tc

Top Bottom