Anyone else mad quadfest is cancelled?

weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
Kinda gets my back up with those who feel these rides, expecially those on private property are a right vs. something that requires work and cooperation. Most of all, sympathetic land owners & neighbors.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
weimedog said:
Kinda gets my back up with those who feel these rides, expecially those on private property are a right vs. something that requires work and cooperation. Most of all, sympathetic land owners & neighbors.
Sadly that's not something limited just to those in the hillbilly wheelchairs.

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
so, any quad riders out there, I'm curious...do quad riders make fun of dirt bikers? Are there pet names? Stereotypes? I wanna know, really...it won't hurt any feelings.

Lesseee...what can be made fun of...lotsa stickers, numbers on bikes of riders who never race...uhhh, I'm really reaching here

our tire contact patch is meager...

minimal hauling capacity...loser one wheel drive...

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
No place to carry beer.
Requires balance to operate.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
In 37 years of dirt riding in my veins, I have known 1 guy who rode under the influence of alcohol. But, he was such a natural to begin with, he almost made it. Even riding 2 wheels the day after drinking is such torture, it usually only happens once. The dolts smoking weed, they are basically scared/straight by 2 laps, buzz kill? The quad guys are bigger tools than the 3 wheeler guys, and they do not even know it. Odd, even Sieman nailed down this same perspective in his book, over 15 years ago? Man they have some thick heads! Be a tool, buy a tool. Want to take a ride on the wild side, get a bike and never look backwards.

nsxxtreme

Apr 18, 2006
I was hit by one of these beer drinking idiots and broke 6 ribs and punctured a lung. Had a nice $20k helicopter ride to the hospital.

So no I'm not depressed quad fest was canceled.

Dec 13, 2009
motometal said:
so, any quad riders out there, I'm curious...do quad riders make fun of dirt bikers? Are there pet names? Stereotypes? I wanna know, really...it won't hurt any feelings.

Lesseee...what can be made fun of...lotsa stickers, numbers on bikes of riders who never race...uhhh, I'm really reaching here

our tire contact patch is meager...

minimal hauling capacity...loser one wheel drive...
ya know, all of those "bad names" are actually good too. like lotsa stickers....sweet! i feel like a 3 year old asking for stickers and buying stickers at a dealership or something, tire contact patch.......easier to change/get un-stuck..all of those others are not too bad either...... not sayin this to you motometal, but STUPID KWADERS!!!

Top Bottom