Anyone from Oklahoma???

Stingray

Apr 12, 2003
Hello all, just got a new bike and I am new to the sport. Looking for folks in my area to ride trails with. If you are interested in riding with a few good folks and just hitting the trails then please drop me a line here. Thanks and have fun riding all.

Lee

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Welcome to DRN. Yes, there is a bunch of us from Oklahoma. Check out the Local Chapter Forums. Specifically the Heartland Spodes. The majority of the Spodes live here in Oklahoma. Any time we want to get together and ride we post the when and where in this forum. I joined DRN early last summer and have always had someone to ride with since doing so. I look forward to meeting you. Derek

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
There are a few guys down your way........we ride alot in the central and northern part of Oklahoma. Come on up and join us anytime. Memorial Weekend is our next ride. It is our biggest ride of the year.

Stingray

Apr 12, 2003
Thanks for the invites. I will look for you guys, it will be great to ride with some great folks.

Thanks again and hope to see you guys soon.

Lee

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…