Anyone have any info on "Beaumont"?

nick414

Feb 1, 2002
I'm new to this game (The messages, not riding!) and I was hoping to get some info on SoCal riding areas. A friend mentioned Beaumont, but I don't know where it is, what it's like, etc. Just want to try a new spot this weekend; tired of Ocotillo Wells and I don't want to put my paddle on again tonight for Glamis/Gordon's! Thanks for any ideas... ...N

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Nick - Beaumont is a bust unless you know the special places to park. The terrain is great. Keep checking this board for a Beaumont ride, I'll try to put something in the next few weeks. Phelan is another great place to ride. The So. Cal. Wrecking Crew usually gets together once a month for a day of laughter and carnage. Here are a few other places in So. Cal. that we like. Arrowhead/Big Bear, Gorman, Stoddard Wells, Honda Valley, Hodge Road, Corona, Jawbone and El Mirage.

Click HERE for a list of place to ride in CA

What kind of riding do you like? Singletrack, desert, woods, hill climbs, motocross tracks?

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Ooops, I almost forgot .........Welcome to DRN, I think you will find this place to be very addictive.

One more thing that you should know. If and when you meet the So Cal. Wrecking Crew for your first group ride you will be required to wear a pink Tutu on that days ride. It's kinda like an initiation thing. I'll make sure that Ol'89r gets the tutu dry cleaned prior to the big day. If pink is not your color feel free to bring your own tutu. ;)

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Welcom to DRN nick.

We have a lot of fun here, as long as you don't take us too seriously.;)

Tony. The costume shop charged us an extra cleaning charge to get the air filter oil out of the tutu. Sorry, but, you don't get to wear it anymore.:scream:

Ol'89r

nick414

Feb 1, 2002
Thanks thumbs and Ol'89r. I appreciate the info and the welcome. Pink's not my color, but since I DO NOT own a tutu of my own...!!! Sounds like you guys have a few places to ride up there, and I have yet to try any of 'em. I mostly do dez and dunes. Getting into the tracks, but I'm not that fast yet! Hope we hook up, I'll check this place to keep in touch. Have a Good Day, ...N

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom