dnchevyman

Dec 27, 2005
I am getting into drag racing my bike out at the dunes. pry the most fun i had in a while whooping up on quads while racing up a 1200 foot dune. :ride: just wondering if anyone else did this. sand drags are a big deal here on the west coast.

dnchevyman

Dec 27, 2005
the hill we (by we i mean thousands and thousands of people on busy weekends) race up is comp hill, a sand dune that is 1200 feet tall and steep as he11, cant leave 3rd gear otherwise you run outta power and your bike will stall. :ride:

Feb 26, 2006
I some times drag my Artic Cat 900cc snowmachine. It's funner than one could imagine. These snowmobiles reach 70-80 mph in seconds. I'm sure dragging cars and bikes are fun, too.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I actually did a 2 day drag race this weekend with my street bike. I learned a lot and got much better, but good isn't good enough when running against full-on drag bikes that are running consistent mid-5s in the 1/8.

I did try my CRF450 at the paved drag strip one time. I launched fine but before the 60' mark the back end broke loose and went completely sideways. I got out of it and putted the rest of the way down the track and PARKED it.

Top Bottom