Anyone riding at Rainbow Falls (CO) on Sun.

Janaka

Oct 4, 2001
Hey I am new to CO, just moved from Jupiter Fl. I was thinking of going out to Rainbow Falls on Sun. I went there a couple of weeks ago but only rode for about an hour due to afternoon thunderstorms. Anyone else planning on riding off road in the Colo. Springs area?

Jim Z.

Nov 10, 2001
I live over in Vail, but if my bike is back in action by sunday, I'd be down for a ride. I think Colorado Springs is only 3 hours from where I'm at.

bordi45

Jul 29, 2003
I'm in Aurora, I can't ride this Sunday, but keep me in mind sometime. My friend from Iowa was in town and we rode the Grizzly-Helena trail in North Park. Great trail!

david

Janaka

Oct 4, 2001
You can e-mail me at janaka827@msn.com let me know if you wan't to meet up and go riding sometime. Jim Z. three hours is kinda far for a morning ride but if you want and your bike is good than let me know. Where is this Grizzly-Helena trail in North Park located?

Thanks,

Janaka

bordi45

Jul 29, 2003
It's just to the west of the town of Walden, the trail skirts the Mt. Zirkel Wilderness in a N-S direction. About 32 some miles in length, you can start in the middle and go either direction. We rode dirt roads back each day after riding the trail in one direction from the middle. Great scenery and riding, but a bit of a drive.

slidegod

May 23, 2003
I live in Littleton (S.W. Denver) and am always looking for places to ride and new people to ride with (all the friends got married and had to sell their bikes).

CJ Rider

~SPONSOR~
Apr 3, 2000
Hey Janaka- If you subscribe to the Yahoo Group called "cotrailriders," then you'll find a bunch of local riders there. There's a big group of folks who get together after work on Wednesdays up at Rampart that ya might be interested in joining.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…