DPW

~SPONSOR~
Jan 23, 2000
Not sure yet...Nocona is having quad weekend. I was thinking either Holeshot or Greenville...leaning toward Holeshot just because I haven't been there yet.

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Have fun, I'll be home in the Big Sleazy this weekend visiting family so you've got yet another guarantee of beautiful weather in the NTX region. You're welcome.

LawDog101

Sep 24, 2002
I am hoping to be riding this weekend. I should be getting my suspension back from my guys at HeartbeatRacing in Stephenville. We will see how it works. They have done three other sets so far with good results. I am looking forward to it. Email me later on in the week.

James

Zero

~SPONSOR~
Oct 15, 1999
I'll be at Mosier Saturday from noon-4 trying out their new backwards layout.

Its not suppose to get over 90 this weekend. Perfect riding weather!

DPW

~SPONSOR~
Jan 23, 2000
Zero,

Mosier sounds good for Saturday...a lot closer. I didn't realize they where having Saturday practice again.

CYA there.

Lawdog101, send me your email address again.

DPW

~SPONSOR~
Jan 23, 2000
Originally posted by LawDog101

So Mosier on Saturday?

Sounds like a plan...I've been wanting to check out the track with the backwards layout. I have no idea where I'm going to park, but hope to be there around 11:45-Noon

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by Thump
LOL, I tip the scales at around 220 nekid... I think that bike would scream for mercy if I spent a day on it. The o4 should be here in a month or so.... :ugg: :cool:

Absolute BS!  I rode the bike for a year while tipping the scales at 200 and you didn't walk away from me when you were riding the 426.  Look at Okie... he gets around fine on a 250F and outweighs us both! :scream:

I'll... sadly... be at Shallow Grave tomorrow.  I can only ride in the morning and Thump backed out of going to Greenville so I'm stuck with the choice of riding at a track that I know.  But you won't catch me whining about it!  Any riding is better than NONE! :)

Top Bottom