anyone running dunlop d756 front tire?? need feedback

est142

Dec 30, 2003
looking for your opinion on that tire if you run it. how does it perform in deep sand corners? does it still hold up for rocky woods riding? i have a pirelli mt44 now. the outer knobs seem to tear off too easily. the bike seems to have twitchy steering in sand ...maybe its just me? thanks for the input.

Aug 15, 2004
Just had 756's installed yesterday on my 220. Alot of folks recommended this tire for the somewhat medium/soft terrain I ride in. Once I get my jetting problem straightened out, I hope to take them for a rip on Sunday. I'll let you know what I think.

bud

Jun 29, 1999
I'd stick with the mt44 personally, it's the best front tire I've tried. It will lose edge knobs, as you've said, in rocks. The 756f is dunlop's most versatile tire imo, tho that isn't saying much. About average in most terrain and doesn't tend to lose knobs but they round off quick enough. Let me know if you find a tire that works in both rocks and deep sand :).

riverz

Jun 25, 2003
I have Kendas on the back and front. I ride on mostly hard packed trails and river beds. The Kenda grips well and after 3 rides I haven't lost a knob yet.

Top Bottom