Anyone who wears a 9.5 size shoe have Tech 6's?

NWMyers#5

Jan 23, 2004
I'm wanting to buy a set of Alpinestars Tech 6's online but the local shops didn't have any to try on. I tried a set of Tech 8's but didn't really like the feel. I wear a size 9.5 in most shoes and with the Tech 8's I tried a 9 and it was too small. I'm thinking I would be fine be with a size 10 but would like some feedback if there's anyone else out there with a half size shoe before I order and then end having to send them back.

jackdrinker

Apr 11, 2003
i have size 10 tech 6's.. they fit good but just need a little fine tuning on the adjustment. i wear a 9.5" shoe but it varies from brand to brand. in a kenneth cole i wear a 9 same with doc's. in a dc i wear a 10.. but the tech 6's work good for me.

NWMyers#5

Jan 23, 2004
BestWhiskyintheworlddrinker :)

Thanks man that's exactly the answer I was looking for. I searched and people compared the Tech 6's to the Tech 8's in size and blah blah.... Now I know the real deal..

bedell99

~SPONSOR~
May 3, 2000
I have a true size 9.5 in sneakers and wear a 9 size tech 6 boot. the 9 is a little tight when new but fits perfectly right now. When I tried the size 10 it was just a tad loose.

Erik

Mike_socal

Oct 1, 2003
I wear a 9.5 as well and just tried on a size 9 tech 6 for the very reason you're asking, to buy online. Take into account I was in the store and not riding, the size 9 boots were snug. I can see them being too tight when your feet swell from activity. If I were to buy tech 6 online I would get a 10. If they end up a little loose throw in a good sole insert.

placelast

Apr 11, 2001
I have a size 10 foot, and started with Tech 8s. I needed to go to size 11 for a decent fit.

In use they were just too stiff/bulky on the outside to flex and feel the shifter and brake. My big-footed sons use them now.

I then bought size 10 in the Tech 6 line. They fit just fine, and I use a slim insert for cushioning.

Top Bottom